Have I told you lately how much I appreciate you reading and sharing with your friends my ridiculous thoughts on parenting and baby stuff? I do. I also appreciate your questions; here is my attempt to answer a few of them:
Why didn’t you do a pregnancy blog? I did, actually. It’s over here at Margie Newman: Preggers. Highlights include:
- when a strange dude in a shoe store told me I needed to breast feed because that’s what boobs are for;
- when Krissi gave me a rice sock to put on my lady parts at work,
- fantastically rude stranger comments;
- a post about infertility; and
- that time I got my fetus drunk on Listerine.
Why did you resurrect the blog after your four month hiatus?
Several friends had been asking me to write again and it was really touching. I started this blog as therapy for myself, but it turns out that my confessions are helpful to others, too. That’s a really nice feeling, and responsibility. I started back up because I want you to know you’re not alone, which also means I’m not alone.